The commodity transaction tax (CTT) was first proposed in the 2008 Budget but withdrawn in 2009.
What does CTT stand for?
CTT stands for Commodity Transaction Tax
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTT
We have 211 other meanings of CTT in our Acronym Attic
- Club Time Trial (stock car racing)
- Collaborative Team Teaching
- Collaborative Tools Testbed
- Color Trails Test (neuropsychology)
- Columbia Tristar Television (studio)
- Combat Theater Trainer
- Combat Training Tank
- Combined Test Team
- Commander's Tactical Terminal
- Committee on Technology Transfer (various organizations)
- Common Task Test (US Army)
- Common Task Training
- Common Test Training
- Common Training Task
- Communications Tactical Terminal
- Comp Time Taken (employee time reporting)
- Compatibility Test Trailer
- Compression Translation Table
- CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) Certified Trainer (information technology certification)
- Computer Telephone Technology (Covington, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commodity transaction tax likely to be introduced DESPITE strong lobbying by commodity traders, the finance ministry is likely to go ahead with its plan to levy a commodity transaction tax ( CTT) of 0.
There are a few positive things that I noticed in the budget: the removal of surcharge and commodity transaction tax, which is actually very populist.