In 2013, Data Agent also launched Form CPO-PQR filings service for Commodity Pool Operators.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Commodity Pool Operator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Close Protection Operative
- Clôtures et Portails de l'Ouest (French: Fences and Gates of the West)
- Club de Plongée d'Orchies (French diving club)
- Coalition for Photonics and Optics
- Code Practice Oscillator (Morse code learning device for ham radio operators)
- Coherent Population Oscillation (light propagation)
- Collateralized Portfolio Obligation
- Colne Philharmonic Orchestra
- Command Post Operations
- Commercial Pesticide Operator
- Communications Program Officer
- Community Post Office (rural Postal Service outlet)
- Community Properties of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Community Punishment Order (UK criminal system)
- Compagnie Pétrolière de l'Ouest (French: Petroleum Company of the West)
- Complete Partial Order (domain theory/theoretical computer science/order theory)
- Complete Provisions Only (US DoD)
- Component Pilot Overhaul
- Comptoir Pièces Occasion (French: Used Parts Counter)
- Compulsory Purchase Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sponsor is a limited liability company formed in Delaware on July 28, 2009 that is registered as a commodity pool operator ("CPO") with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC") and is a member of the National Futures Association ("NFA").
Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a Commodity Pool Operator and Commodity Trading Advisor, is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, operates within the European MiFID framework, is a member of the Hedge Fund Standards Board, completed SAS 70 Type I, II and now Amber certification.
Acting as a commodity pool operator for private investment funds organized as commodity pools that invest in assets in which a bank holding company is permitted to invest.
A growing list of leading commodity pool operators are benefiting from the Phoenix American/BNP Paribas partnership.
Bridgestone Global Partners, an industry-renowned commodity brokerage and forex firm, is registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, member of the Commodity Pool Operator and National Futures Association.
cy Authorised and Regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (License Number 060/05) Registered as an Investment Advisor with the US Securities & Exchange Commission Registered as a Commodity Pool Operator and a Commodity Trading Advisor with the CFTC
lt;p>Persons who solicit orders, exercise discretionary trading authority and operate pools with respect to retail forex would also be required to register, either as introducing brokers, commodity trading advisors, commodity pool operators, or as associated persons of such entities.