com)-- Pacific International Commodities Exchange representatives and employees together with state and local officials today observed the grand opening of the firm's facility in London.
What does COMMEX stand for?
COMMEX stands for Commodities Exchange
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COMMEX
- Communications Center
- Communications Countermeasures
- Communications Control
- Command Center
- Communications Deception
- Commander, Maritime Defense Zone (US DoD)
- Commerce and Economics (Government College, Karachi, Pakistan)
- Communications and Electronics
- Congress on Materials and Manufacturing Engineering and Technology
- Creighton Online Multiple Modular Expert System (nursing system)
- Communications Exercise
- Communications Experts (Chatham, MA)
- Complete Monumental Military Foul-Up (polite form)
- Commander, Mine Warfare Command
- Communications Intelligence (usually seen as COMINT)
- Community Impact Team (Colorado Springs, CO police)
- Community Intervention Trial for Smoking Cessation (National Cancer Institute)
- Coordinated Mekong Ministerial Initiative against Trafficking
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- A regional rice index and commodities exchange could help calm world rice price fluctuations and ensure farmers get a fair price for their rice, according to a working paper by the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
A regional rice index and commodities exchange could help calm world rice price fluctuations and ensure farmers get a fair price for their rice, according to a working paper by the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX), the region's leading commodities derivatives market, has been approved as an Affiliate Member by the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) at its 33rd annual conference held in Paris recently.
The Osaka-based Kansai Commodities Exchange made a fresh start Friday, absorbing the ailing Fukuoka Futures Exchange.
The Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (ZCE), the first futures exchange in The People's Republic of China, and the New York Board of Trade (NYBOT), a leading "soft" commodities exchange, announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), signaling a new era of cooperation and understanding between the two exchanges.
An e-commerce commodities exchange has launched a rather unique advertisement--an ad painted across a 380-foot hull of a ship.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, March 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Inaugurating a new way to hedge and invest in catastrophic insurance risk, the Bermuda Commodities Exchange announced today that it will begin its trading operations in April.