Betsy McCaughey, founder of the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths, in her book, Beating ObamaCare: "IPAB is a radical departure from Medicare as we've known it.
What does CRID stand for?
CRID stands for Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRID
We have 7 other meanings of CRID in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Research Implementation of Clinical Practice (Thames Valley University; UK)
- Centre d'Information et de Coordination Routière (French: Regional Center for Road Information and Coordination)
- Central Region Integrated Communication System
- Centre for Research and Innovation in Care Sciences (est. 2005; University of Glamorgan; Pontypridd, Wales, UK)
- Congresso Regional de Informação em Ciências da Saúde (Brasil)
- Croatian Internet Chess Server
- Centre de Recherche et d'Information pour le Développement (French: Research Center and Information for Development)
- Centre de Recherche Informatique et Droit (French: Research Center for Information and Law; Belgium)
- Cherenkov Ring Imaging Detector (physics)
- Colorado Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (Lakewood, CO)
- Connecticut Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (Danielson, CT)
- Content Reference Identifier
- Court Reporting Institute of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Customer Registration Identification (USPS)
- Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (India)
- Centre de recherche et d'information sur la démocratie et l'autonomie
- Centro de Referencia Investigación Desarrollo e Innovación ATM
- Critical Research in Digital Architecture
- Centre for Research in Distance and Adult Learning
- Conference on Research in Distance and Adult Learning in Asia
Samples in periodicals archive:
LifeWings, DebMed, Cardinal Health, Kaiser Permanente, Ohio Children's Hospitals' Solutions for Patient Safety, Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths, Culpeper Regional Hospital, and Xenex.
Hospitals had gotten so bad by 2004 that Betsy McCaughey, a health policy expert and former New York lieutenant governor, formed the national Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths (www.
according to the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths (RID), one of the nation's leading organizations in the fight against hospital-associated infection.
She is president of Defend Your Healthcare and Chairman of the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths.
founder and chairman of the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths (RID).
June 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- If you want to observe a sickly expression on a hospital administrator's face, point out that the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths (RID) says hospital-acquired infections cause more than $30 billion a year in needless healthcare industry overhead which, according to the Centers for Disease Control, conservatively reflects 1.
Chairman of the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths -- Kathleen Meehan Arias, MS, MT (ASCP), CIC, Director of Arias Infection Control Consulting, LLC, and Specialist in Public Health and Medical Laboratory Microbiology -- Stephen Brecher, Ph.