What does COMRAA stand for?
COMRAA stands for Committee on the Organization and Management of Research in Astronomy and Astrophysics (National Academy of Sciences)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Composite Wing
- NASDAQ Composite Index
- Cloak of Magic Resistance (NetHack)
- Combinatorial Organic Materials Research
- Commercially Owned, Military Registered
- Communication Research and Development Satellite (NASA)
- China Ocean Mineral Resources Research and Development Association (est. 1991)
- City of Oshawa Marine Rescue Association (Canada)
- Council on Member and Region Affairs (American Society of Safety Engineers)
- Computer-Aided Design Environment
- Collection of Micrometeorites, Residue and Debris Ejecta
- Common Random Access Memory
- Compression Rate code
- Commuted Rations
- College of Medicine Research Building (University of Illinois)
- Central Office Media Review Committee
- Central Ohio Model Railroad Club (Columbus, OH)
- Concertation Mondiale des Réseaux d'Éducation à Distance
- Commitments Reference