Byline: Karen Maeshiro Staff Writer EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE - Kern County's Committee on School District Organization is considering letting the Muroc Joint Unified School District change the requirement that two board members come from Edwards Air Force Base because those representatives frequently move.
What does CSDO stand for?
CSDO stands for Committee on School District Organization (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSDO
We have 7 other meanings of CSDO in our Acronym Attic
- Community Surface Dynamics Modeling System (computer modeling of earth surface processes)
- Chinese Software Developer Net (China)
- Circuit Switched Data Network (ITU)
- Colorado Springs Day Nursery (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Colorado Swing Dance Network
- Commissin Scolaire des Navigateurs (French: School Board of Mariners)
- Computer Science Discipline Network (UK)
- Customs Secure Data Network
- Candy Striper Death Orgy (rock band)
- Chief Student Development Officer (various universities)
- Community Sustainable Development Organization (various locations)
- Computer Science Degree Online
- Coalition of Social Development Organizations in South Cotabato (Philippines)
- County Sanitation Districts of Orange County
- Central Securities Depository Participant (South Africa)
- Centre for Socially Displaced Persons (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Certified Software Development Professional (IEEE Computer Society)
- Certified Sustainable Development Professional (Association of Energy Engineers)
- Channel State Dependent Packet (wireless communications)
- Chemical Stockpile Disposal Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two families are petitioning the Los Angeles County Committee on School District Organization to redraw the line to include their homes in La Canada Unified.
Establishing a trustee area system of representation could be brought about through either a petition or a board resolution that would be sent to the Kern County Committee on School District Organization.
If the signatures are valid, the Los Angeles County Committee on School District Organization and the state Board of Education would hold hearings on any district breakup.
The County Committee on School District Organization in 1992 approved the breakaway and called for an election.
Thursday, his group began a process expected to take two to three years by submitting a letter of intent to the Los Angeles County Committee on School District Organization, along with a proposed district map and a request for a petition to begin gathering signatures.
Nonetheless, the county Office of Education's committee on school district organization will ultimately decide whether the proposal should go before the voters.