In a report released last week, the National Research Council's Committee on Planetary and Lunar Exploration asserts that technology is "on the brink of major advances" that will allow scientists to determine over the next 10 to 30 years whether "extrasolar" planets with masses between those of Jupiter and Uranus are "common or very rare.
What does COMPLEX stand for?
COMPLEX stands for Committee on Planetary and Lunar Exploration (US National Academy of Sciences Space Studies Board)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COMPLEX
- Commander, Patrol Combatant Missile Hydrofoil Squadron
- Consequence Management Program Integration Office (Carnegie Mellon)
- Computerized Position Information System
- Communications Plan (US DoD)
- Complete Planned Food (food brand, India)
- Concurrent Manufacturing Planning and Shop Control
- Comprehensive Large-Scale Engineering Methodologies and Training
- Centre for Mathematics and Physics in the Life Sciences and Experimental Biology (University College London)
- Computational Lexicon (for Natural Language Processing)
- Conference on Multiple Platform Exploration of the Ocean
- Computation of Manpower Programs by Linear Programming
- Commander, Plymouth Submarine Area, Channel
- Committee for the Preservation of the New Order (Star Wars)
- Component Code
- Council of Motion Picture Organizations (Hollywood, CA)
- Creator of Music Performance Organization (est. 2003; Hong Kong)