What does COSUF stand for?
COSUF stands for Committee on Operational Safety of Underground Facilities (International Tunnelling Association; France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Committee on Science and Technology Studies (Brown University)
- Cost of Supporting Technology Services (information technology project)
- Council of Southwestern Theological Schools
- Chief of Staff of the United States
- Central Office of the Swiss Universities
- Central Oregon State University (land-grant university)
- Coastal Ocean Space Utilization (conference)
- Corporate-Owned, Single-Use (Android)
- Country Office Support Unit (UN Development Programme)
- Cooperación Suiza de Desarrollo (Spanish: Swiss Development Cooperation; various locations)
- Central Ohio SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) Users Group
- Consumers of Sirsidynix Users Group, Inc.
- Canadian Oil Sands Trust (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Correlation of Stratigraphic Units of North America
- Coalition for Sustainable Universal Service (Washington, DC)
- Comitato di coordinamento delle Organizzazioni per il Servizio Volontario
- Coordinating Committee of the Organisation for Voluntary Service
- Coalition of Small Volume Automobile Manufacturers (UK; est. 1996)
- Central Office for South Vietnam
- College of Social Work (University of South Carolina; Columbia, SC)