L, NYSE: NGG) and KeySpan Corporation (NYSE: KSE) today announced they have been notified that the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States has completed review of National Grid's proposed acquisition of KeySpan and has determined that there are no issues of national security sufficient to warrant an investigation of this transaction.
What does CFIUS stand for?
CFIUS stands for Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Controlled Flight into Terrain
- Canadian Forces Individual Training and Education System
- Canadian Forces Individual Training System
- Center for Forensics, Information Technology and Security (University of South Alabama School of Computing)
- Center For Information Technology Standards (DISA)
- C Flexible Image Transport System Input/Output
- Combined Forces Identity Theft Team (Canada)
- Cambodian Federation of Independent Trade Unions
- Child and Family Investigation Unit (Australia)
- Corruption and Fraud Investigation Unit (World Bank)
- Commercial Fishing Industry Vessel Advisory Committee
- Common Factory for Inspiration and Value in Education (learning management system)
- Commercial Fishing Industry Vessel Safety Act of 1988
- CMV/Canine Factor IX
- CHANCES for Indiana Youth
- Californians for Justice
- Centre de Formation des Journalistes (French: Training Center for Journalists)
- Centre de Formation Judiciaire (French: Judicial Training Center; Senegal)
- Centre de Formation Juridique (French: Legal Training Center)
- Centre for Faith and Justice (Ireland)