Experts in ISO's Technical Committee 211 and JTC1's Subcommittee 24, the Committee on Earth Observation Satellites (CEOS) EOGEO initiative, the GeoTIFF effort, and others have all worked with OGC to bring the various groups work into alignment.
What does CEOS stand for?
CEOS stands for Committee on Earth Observation Satellites
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEOS
We have 26 other meanings of CEOS in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinated Enhanced Observing Period
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (UK)
- Community Education and Outreach Partnership Program (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Centre for Earth and Ocean Research (University of Victoria; Canada)
- Central European Opinion Research Group (Czech Republic)
- Coherent and Electro-Optics Research Group (UK)
- Committee of Earthquake Observation and Research in the Kansai Area (Japan Science and Technology Agency)
- Centre for Earth Observation Science (University of Manitoba; Department of Geography)
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section (US Department of Justice)
- Climate and Eastern Ocean Systems (research project)
- Community Education Outreach Service (West Virginia)
- Conference on Engaging in Open Source (computing)
- Committee on Earth Observation Satellites - International Directory Network
- Canadian Enteric Outbreak Surveillance Centre
- Comprehensive Employment Opportunity Support Center (New York)
- Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering (National Science Foundation)
- Center for Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health (US VA)
- Canadian Emu Oil Saskatchewan Ltd.
- Confederación Ecuatoriana de Organizaciones Sindicales Libres (Ecuadorian Confederation of Free Trade Union Organizations)
- Center for Earth Observing and Space Research