On December 28, 2012 in Beijing, Ministry of Environmental Protection, Central Committee of the Communist Youth League and Organizing Committee on the Survey of China Listed Companies by Environmental Responsibility ("Organizing Committee") held the "2012 First Forum on Survey and Outlook of China Listed Companies by Environmental Responsibility & Top 100 China Listed Companies by Environmental Responsibility Award Ceremony", in collaboration with Shanghai Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
What does CCYL stand for?
CCYL stands for Committee of the Communist Youth League (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCYL
- Concord Carlisle Youth Hockey (Concord, Massachusetts)
- Central Connecticut Youth Hockey Association
- Chautauqua County Youth Hockey Association (Jamestown, NY)
- Columbus Chill Youth Hockey Association (Ohio)
- Cortland County Youth Hockey Association (New York)
- Crawford County Youth Hockey Association (Meadville, PA)
- Canadian Child & Youth Health Coalition (est. 2004)
- Colorado Competitive Youth Hockey League
- Center for Children & Youth Justice (Seattle, WA)
- China Communist Youth League
- Conference Council on Youth Ministries (United Methodist Church)
- Canadian Certificate in Youth Ministry Studies (religious education program)
- Chester County Youth Orchestra (Downingtown, PA)
- Cochise County Youth Orchestra (Sierra Vista, AZ)
- Campus Chapters and Youth Programs (Habitat for Humanity)
- Center for Child and Youth Policy (California)
- Charlotte County Young Professionals (Punta Gorda, FL; networking)
- Chinese Consumer Yellow Pages (California)
- Commission for Children and Young People
- Cwmbran Centre for Young People (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mountain climbing event was organized by the Mountaineering Administrative Center of General Administration of Sport of China, the China Mountaineering Association, the Provincial Sports Bureau and the People's government of Huangshan City, and co-held by the Huangshan Scenic Area Management Committee, the working committee of Anhui Provincial Committee of the Communist Youth League in Zhejiang province and Huangshan Sports Bureau.
TMCI), together with the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League of China and the All-China Youth Federation (ACYF) awarded grants under the FY2008 Toyota China Youth Environmental Protection Aid Program at a ceremony today in Beijing, China.