NEWTON, New Jersey, September 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Committee for the Responsible Use of Silver in Health (CRUSH) announces an extensive web site, www.
What does CRUSH stand for?
CRUSH stands for Committee for the Responsible Use of Silver in Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRUSH
- Commission de Relation avec les Usagers et de la Qualité de la Prise en Charge (French: Commission Related to the Users and the Quality of Care)
- US Armed Services Center for Research of Unit Records
- Central Rainfed and Upland Rice Research Station (India)
- Centre for Research on User Studies (est. 1976; Australia)
- Comité Régional des Unités de Production du Sahel
- Costa Rica USA
- Costa Rica/United States of America Foundation for Cooperation (est. 1996; San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Coulee Region United Soccer Association (La Crosse, WI)
- Council Rock United Soccer Association (Richboro, PA)
- Critical Review of the US Actuarial Profession (American Academy of Actuaries)
- Crime Reduction Using Statistical History
- Coordinated Request and User Support Office
- Confederacy of Rascals and Unspeakably Suspicious Troublemakers (FFFBI)
- Constraining Regional Uplift, Sedimentation and Thermochronology
- Crustacean Shell (Everquest)
- Central Region United Synagogue Youth (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Coalition to Restore Urban Waters (Berkeley, CA)
- Construction Resource Utilization Explorer (NASA)
- Cosmic Ray Upset Experiment