According to the president of the Committee for Recognition of Nursing Achievement, which represents the nurses, the chief issues were job staffing and scheduling, even though these subjects were not usually dealt with in past bargaining.
What does CRONA stand for?
CRONA stands for Committee for Recognition of Nursing Achievement (Redwood City, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Croatian Mine Action Centre
- Center for the Representation of Multi-Dimensional Information (University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Critical Research on Men in Europe
- Cross-Media Electronic Reporting Rule (EPA)
- Clinical Research Organization and Medical Marketing (Barcelona, Spain)
- Caloric Restriction with Optimum Nutrition
- Calorie-Restricted Optimal Nutrition
- Central Research Observational Nacelle (Might and Magic gaming series)
- Command Run On (UNIX scheduler)
- Coral Reef Outreach Network (Honolulu, HI)
- Creative Researcher of New Experiences
- Centre for Research on Nationalism Ethnicity and Multiculturalism (University of Surrey, UK)
- Climate Retrieval and Observations Network of the Southeast (North Carolina)
- Critical Response Operations NATO Open System
- Cross-Cultural Research on the Nutrition of Older Subjects
- Come Ready or Never Start (sports apparel company)
- Cationic Ring-Opening Polymerization (chemistry)
- Centre de Recherche sur l'Opinion Publique
- Centre de Rééducation de l’Ouïe et de la Parole (French: Rehabilitation Center for Hearing and Speech)
- Child Restraint Offenders Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital announced today that contract negotiations with the Committee for Recognition of Nursing Achievement (CRONA) have reached a stalemate and officially declare impasse.
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Stanford Hospital & Clinics announced today that they submitted their "Last, Best, and Final" Offer to their nurses' union, the Committee for Recognition of Nursing Achievement (CRONA).