The American National Standards Institute's accredited Committee for Graphic Arts Technologies Standards (CGATS) has issued a revision of the 1993 standard, CGATS.
What does CGATS stand for?
CGATS stands for Committee for Graphic Arts Technologies Standards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CGATS in our Acronym Attic
- Computerized Graphic Analyzer System
- Coast Guard Arctic Service Medal
- Canadian Genome Analysis and Technology
- Centre for Gene Analysis and Technology (Malaysia)
- Chromaffin Granule Amine Transporter (microbiology)
- Clinical Governance Assessment Toolkit (UK)
- Coast Guard Acceptance Team
- Comparative Genome Analysis Tool
- Covent Garden Area Trust (charity; UK; est. 1988)
- Canadian Genome Analysis and Technology Bioinformatics Support Services
- Cabin Gas Analysis Unit
- Coast Guard Auxiliary (see USCGAUX)
- Coast Guard Auxiliary Civil Rights Counselor
- Coast Guard Auxiliary Association
- Centre de Gestion Agréé de Vendée (French: Vendee Authorized Management Center; Vendee, France)
- California Green Builder
- Cambridgeshire Guided Busway (public transport; UK)
- Canadian Government Bond
- Carèle Giacobbo-Baudet (Swiss public relations agency)
- Central Gear Box
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 26, 2001 The American National Standards Institute-accredited Committee for Graphic Arts Technologies Standards (CGATS) has defined an open, variable data exchange standard, making it easier for designers to create and proof variable data jobs, and for commercial printers to produce them.
The 2001 Roland Zavada Standards Award, or "The Rollie," presented by the Committee for Graphic Arts Technologies Standards (CGATS), will be awarded to Walter F.