I was among 21 observers from eight countries operating under the auspices of the International Committee for Fair Elections in Taiwan.
What does CFE stand for?
CFE stands for Committee for Fair Elections
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFE
We have 166 other meanings of CFE in our Acronym Attic
- Clermont-Ferrand Aulnat France (airport code)
- Clermont-Ferrand Échecs (French chess club)
- Club de Femmes Entrepreneurs (French: Club for Women Entrepreneurs; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Coalition for Equality
- Coalition Forces Enterprise
- College of Further Education
- Combined Filter Effluent (water treatment)
- Comisión Federal de Electricidad (México)
- Commercial and Foreign Entity
- Commercially Furnished Equipment
- Common Firmware Environment
- Common Front End (software)
- Competency for Execution
- Computer Forensic Examiner
- Computer Fraud Examiner
- Computer Front End
- Confederation Fiscale Européenne (French: European Tax Federation)
- Confédération Française de l'Encadrement (French: French Confederation of Executive Coaching)
- Connecticut Fund for the Environment (New Haven, CT, USA)
- Conseil Français de l'Energie (French: French Council of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Committee for Fair Elections convinced voters that the current redistricting process is indeed tainted by partisanship, and gathered 611,000 signatures to stop the flagrant practice of gerrymandering electoral districts to the political advantage of the ruling party.
Florida: The League has formed a coalition, the Committee for Fair Elections, to put redistricting reform on the 2006 ballot.