Committee for Economic Development offers straight-forward recommendations to set our country on a path to long-term economic stability WASHINGTON, Feb.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Committee for Economic Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- Church Education Department
- Citoyenneté-Environnement-Développement Durable (French: Citizenship-Environment-Sustainable Development)
- Civil Engineering Department (Hong Kong)
- Clinical and Experimental Dermatology (journal; Wiley)
- Clinical and Expression Database
- Coastal Engineering Division
- Collecte électronique de données
- Collège des Écoles Doctorales (French: College Graduate Schools; various locations)
- College of Environmental Design
- Committed to Equality Through Diversity
- Commodity Economics Division
- Common European Defence
- Communauté Européenne de Défense
- Communications Engineering and Design Magazine
- Communications Engineering Department (various schools)
- Communications Engineering Division (AMSEC)
- Communications, Engineering and Design (magazine)
- Communications-Electronics Doctrine
- Community Economic Development
- Community Education Development (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australia maintains, as it has for many years, a consistent, open and welcoming stance towards foreign investment, whether from China or elsewhere," Smith told a Committee for Economic Development of Australia symposium.
Folsom (treasurer of Eastman Kodak) formed the nonpartisan Committee for Economic Development, a business-led group of academics and executives.
The partnership also includes Almaguin 2000 Development Agency, Economic Partners/Sudbury East-West Nipissing, Mattawa and Area Forestry Committee for Economic Development, Nipissing East Community Opportunities, North Bay Economic Development Commission, the Municipality of West Nipissing, and the Municipality of Temagami.
They have launched a project called "Investing in the People's Business" through the Committee for Economic Development (CED), a Manhattan-based, business-oriented think tank.
The traditional approach used by corporations to fight urban poverty is a stopgap measure with limited--if not altogether ineffective--results, according to the Committee for Economic Development (CED), a research group headquartered in New York City.
Even if passed at a later date, and signed into law by the Governor, the entire program could be given a bumpy ride by City Council representatives who, ironically, sit on the Committee for Economic Development and believe the ICIP benefits have gone too far.
Speaker Lineup Features Global Accounting Leaders Including Vincenzo La Via, CFO, World Bank Group; Professor the Hon Stephen Martin, Chief Executive, Committee for Economic Development of Australia; Goran Persson, Former Prime Minister of Sweden; The Hon.