This would lead us to believe that driving an SUV or other light truck today is actually safer than in past years, contrary to what the media has been reporting," said David Rothbard, president of the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT).
What does CFACT stand for?
CFACT stands for Committee for A Constructive Tomorrow
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFACT
We have 1 other meaning of CFACT in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Force Air Component Commander
- Combined Forces Air Component Command
- Combined Forces Air Component Commander (US DoD)
- Combines Forces Air Component Command, Logistics Directorate (Defense Transportation Regulation Part V)
- Combined Force Air Component Commander Course
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Campaign for Fresh Air and Clean Politics (Baltimore, MD)
- Center for American Cultural Renewal
- CheckFree Financial and Compliance Solutions
- Collegians for a Constructive Tomorrow
- Canadian Forces Ammunition Depot
- Caring From A Distance, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Children Family and Aging Division (US Health and Human Services)
- Commander, Fleet Air Detachment
- Conventional Forces Analysis Division (Joint of Chiefs Staff)
- Council for the Fight Against Doping
- Custom Force Authorization Document (US Army National Guard)
- Central Florida Auto Dealers Association
- Charleston Fine Art Dealers' Association
- Contemporary Fine Art Dealers Association (Auckland, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equally enlightening is the fact that Audubon "has been producing oil and gas in its own Rainey Wildlife Refuge for decades," says Paul Driessen of the Virginia-based Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, "with no ill effects on the rare and endangered species that reside there -- such as the Alaska snow geese that winter in Rainey and spend their summers in ANWR.