Said CEO Peter Aranda: "The Consortium is proud of its success in increasing the pipeline of executives committed to diversity.
What does C2D stand for?
C2D stands for Committed to Diversity (task force; Oregon State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C2D
We have 7 other meanings of C2D in our Acronym Attic
- Command and Control Countermeasures
- Coach to Coach Network
- Colliders to Cosmic Rays (conference)
- Command and Control Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear Response Element-A (US Army)
- Command & Control Communications System
- Command & Control Center Upgrade
- Click to Download
- Close 2 Death (gaming community)
- Close 2 Death Recordings (UK Record Label)
- Command and Control Directorate (US Army CECOM)
- Concept to Design (various organizations)
- Connect to Decode (tuberculosis genome mapping project)
- Contract-to-Direct (job classification)
- Core 2 Duo (Intel Corp processor)
- Crash to Desktop (software malfunction)
- Canadian Community on Dialogue and Deliberation
- Cleanup Criteria/Decision Document
- Climate Change Data and Detection
- Command & Control Domain-Directed
- Command and Control Development Division (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MSKCC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment.
com)-- Color Media Group, LLC will honor individuals and organizations who are committed to diversity and inclusion at its Fourth Annual All-Inclusive Awards on Thursday, December 1, 2011 at The Westin Copley in Boston.
But he told of one officer who, despite having a black chief constable committed to diversity as a boss, had only carried out stops and searches on black people.
For companies committed to diversity and equality the programme provides an effective way to identify which agency is likely to provide a diverse candidate shortlist from the best applicants.
The firm has hosted the awards for the past decade to highlight businesses and individuals committed to diversity and to the inclusion of people with disabilities and health conditions.
Third, these aspiring universities are decidedly diverse--intentionally committed to diversity at their core.
Those members of The Florida Bar committed to diversity have an opportunity to transform the Bar not by Changing its Structure or appearance or character, but by "giving deeper meaning to the word integration.