In addition to normal operations and maintenance investments, the company continues to spend roughly $100 million on its Commitment to Excellence program.
What does CTEP stand for?
CTEP stands for Commitment To Excellence Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTEP
We have 23 other meanings of CTEP in our Acronym Attic
- College Teaching Effectiveness Network (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Combined Thermal and Epithermal Neutron
- Commission to Every Nation
- Controlled Term in English (database field code)
- Connecticut Emergency Nurses Association
- Clinical Trials Education Office
- Cadet Training & Education Program
- Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program
- Chartered Trust and Estate Planner
- Collaborative Teacher Education Program
- Common Effluent Treatment Plant
- Community Technology Empowerment Project
- Community Transportation Enhancement Program (Montana)
- Concurrent Teacher Education Program (Canada)
- Contingency Training Equipment Pool
- Counter-Terrorism Enhancement Program
- Canadian Telecommunications Emergency Preparedness Association
- Colorado Tobacco Education and Prevention Alliance
- Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Co-ordinated Theoretical-Experimental Project on QCD
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is chairman of the firm's Commitment to Excellence Program.
In addition, Dale's success with the Commitment to Excellence program has given him the experience to continue to improve service and reliability as vice president - South Central Region.
Our Commitment to Excellence program is continually evolving.