The Commissioner of Railway Safety (CRS) is expected to limit the running speed at 100kmph.
What does CRSE stand for?
CRSE stands for Commissioner of Railway Safety (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRSE
We have 2 other meanings of CRSE in our Acronym Attic
- Copper River School District (Alaska)
- Council Rock School District (Newtown, Pennsylvania)
- Customer Requested Ship Date
- Customer Response Solutions Deployment
- Community Recreation & Skill Development Activities
- Cyclic Reversible Self-Dual Additive Code
- Center for Relationship and Sexuality Education (est. 1983; Hartford, CT)
- Centre for Rural Studies and Enrichment (St. Peter's College; Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Chief Rolling Stock Engineer (railways)
- Commission on the Reorganization of Secondary Education (US National Educational Association)
- Concerned Residents of Southeast (New York)
- Centre for Research on Small Enterprise Development
- Creation Research, Science Education Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- Centre for Remote Sensing and Environmental Monitoring (UK)
- Crescent (street type)
- Center for Remote Sensing and Environmental Optics (University of California at Santa Barbara)
- Capital Region Science Education Partnership (New York)
- Cal Ripken Sr Foundation
- Canadian Rope Skipping Federation (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NOT many people would be aware that the Commissioner of Railway Safety ( CRS) -- the principal investigator of rail accidents and supervisor of safety matters -- actually functions under the aegis of the civil aviation ministry.
Commissioner of Railway Safety, Central Circle, will conduct an inquiry into the incident, said Chandrashekhar.
Yadav, the commissioner of railway safety, Eastern Circle, will begin his investigation into the accident from Wednesday.
Both entered the Tangariya Pal station at the same time," Commissioner of Railway Safety in Keonjhar District, Sudarsan Nayak, told mediapersons.
Railway minister Mamata Banerjee has ordered an inquiry headed by the commissioner of railway safety ( western circle) Prashant Kumar.
Many injured persons are coming here, who got admission here and are undergoing Meanwhile, an inquiry by the Commissioner of Railway Safety has been ordered into the derailment.
I wanted to inaugurate it with Chhath Special trains but it couldn't get clearance from the commissioner of railway safety on time.