Greschner remarks in her paper presented to the Commission on the Future of Health Care in Canada that governments must take positive steps to ensure their citizenry enjoy those rights, and "they cannot avoid their obligations to promote access to health care services by privatizing health care".
What does CFHCC stand for?
CFHCC stands for Commission on the Future of Health Care in Canada (Health Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFHCC
We have 1 other meaning of CFHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Chiropractic Family Health Centre
- Christian Family Help Center (Mesa, AZ)
- Community Family Health Center
- Community Foundation of Henderson County (Hendersonville, NC)
- Complete Foot Health Clinic (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Concord Feminist Health Center
- Connecticut Fair Housing Center
- Cornell Feline Health Center (Cornell University, Ithaca, NY)
- Central Florida Health Care Coalition (Orlando, FL)
- Collaborative Family Healthcare Coalition (New York City)
- Center for Human Development (Summerfield, OH)
- Center for Hardwood Ecology (University of Minnesota)
- Center for Health Enhancement (Saint Luke's Health Care System; Missouri)
- Center for Hispanic Entrepreneurship (Texas)
- College of Further and Higher Education (various schools; UK)
- Central Florida Higher Education Alliance
- Council for Health Education and Development
- Connecting for Health Evaluation Programme (National Health System; UK)
- Canadian Fallen Heroes Foundation (Canada)
- Central Florida Heritage Foundation (Orlando, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CATHERINES, ON -- Current federal-provincial health care relations not only undermine the ability of those governments to engage in dynamic policy changes but also exclude crucial social issues from the health care policy debate states Candace Johnson Reddler in a discussion paper presented to the Commission on the Future of Health Care in Canada.
Commission on the Future of Health Care in Canada, Ottawa, www.