The Commission on Religion in Appalachia is the topic of an essay by James Sessions.
What does CORA stand for?
CORA stands for Commission on Religion in Appalachia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CORA
We have 44 other meanings of CORA in our Acronym Attic
- Course Of Reaction
- Course Outline of Record (various universities)
- Corresponding Member
- Contracting Officer's Representative Delivery Order
- Contracting Officer Representative - Fire Department
- Research Institute for Cognition and Robotics (Germany)
- California Outdoor Rollerskating Association
- Canadian Ocean Resource Associates, Inc.
- Central Ohio Reef Aquarists
- Cincinnati Off-Road Alliance (Cincinnati, OH)
- Common Raven
- Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse (San Mateo, California)
- Computer - Oral Response Activated
- Conflict Resolution Assistant
- Congress of Residential Architecture
- Coordinating Responsible Authority
- Corporación de la Reforma Agraria (Spanish: Corporation of the Agrarian Reformation, Chile)
- Corporate and Regulatory Affairs
- Corrupt Organizations and Racketeering Activity Act (Connecticut)
- Cost Of Remedial Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Numerous organizations, including the Catholic Committee of Appalachia, have joined in endorsing a resolution presented by the Commission on Religion in Appalachia opposing mountaintop removal.