Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan was the chairman of a recent Commission on Protecting and Reducing Government Secrecy that provided a searching critique of the government's system of national security classification.
What does CPRGS stand for?
CPRGS stands for Commission on Protecting and Reducing Government Secrecy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRGS
- Council of Public Relations Firms of Hong Kong
- Commander Patrol & Reconnaissance Force Pacific (US Navy)
- Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gambling
- Chlorophenol Red Galactoside
- Closure Plan Review Guidance
- Colorado Production Resource Guide
- Commander Patrol and Reconnaissance Group (US Navy)
- Computer Poker Research Group (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Contract Pricing Reference Guide (government contracts)
- Conseil pour la Paix dans la Région des Grands Lacs Africains (French: Council for Peace in the African Great Lakes Region; Canada)
- Comprehensive Poverty Reduction and Growth Strategy (Vietnam)
- Citizens to Protect Residential Harvard (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Council on Peace Research in History (now Peace History Society)
- Counter Preload Register High (computing)
- Central Plains Reining Horse Association (Scribner, NE)
- Canadian Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame
- Central Potato Research Institute (India)
- Central Power Research Institute (India)
- Children's Psychiatric Research Institute (London, UK)
- Common Public Radio Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1994, a Commission on Protecting and Reducing Government Secrecy was created by Congress to examine secrecy policy and propose changes that would reduce the volume of classified material and improve the protection of the remainder.