00 Paperback KF3828 The ABA Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law now divides the legal rights of persons with mental and/or physical disabilities into these areas of study: civil disability discrimination law, criminal mental health and disability law, and civil mental disability law.
What does CMPDL stand for?
CMPDL stands for Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law (American Bar Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (Charlotte, NC)
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Disorder
- Computational and Mathematical Population Dynamics (conference)
- Crisis Management and Planning Directorate (EU)
- Custom Microcomputer Program Design
- Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association
- Central Mississippi Planning and Development District (Jackson, MS)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute (Ranchi, India)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Ltd. (India)
- Calf Muscle Pump Efficiency
- Center for Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology (Cambodia)
- Centre for Metallurgical Process Engineering (Canada)
- Certified Medical Practice Executive
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Programming for Engineers (coursework; various universities)
- Conjunctions of Meaningfully Parallel Events
- Content Manager and Publishing Engine
- Contractors Mechanical Plant Engineers (est. 1957; UK; trade association)
- Centre Médico Psychologique pour Enfants et Adolescents (French: Medical Psychological Center for Children and Adolescents)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the proceedings of an ABA conference co-sponsored by the Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law and the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the report offers information and recommendations to legal employers on "best practices," and legal and ethical obligations as to the hiring of, retaining, and providing accommodations for lawyers with disabilities.
The ABA Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law was established to promote the ABA's commitment to justice and the rule of law for persons with mental, physical and sensory disabilities and to promote their full and equal participation in the legal profession.