campuses," explains Jean Avnet Morse, executive director of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, one accrediting organization.
What does CHED stand for?
CHED stands for Commission on Higher Education (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHED
We have 11 other meanings of CHED in our Acronym Attic
- Compact High Energy Capacitor Module Advanced Technology Experiment
- Colorado Higher Education Computing Organization
- Contemporary Historical Examination of Current Operations
- Carolina Health Education Counselors for Sexuality
- Cattle Health Certification Standards (UK)
- Center for High End Computing Systems (Virginia Tech; Blacksburg, VA)
- Crew Health Care Systems
- Choi Hung Estate Catholic Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Community of Healthcare Employees Credit Union (Chambersburg, PA)
- Center for Higher Education Development (University of Cape Town; Cape Town, South Africa)
- Community Health and Economic Development (US Peace Corps)
- Congenital Hereditary Endothelial Dystrophy
- Congenital Hereditary Endothelial Dystrophy (corneal)
- Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy
- Commission on Higher Education-Zonal Research Center (DLSU-Manila, Philippines)
- Cedar Hill Economic Development Corporation (Texas)
- Community Health Epidemiology and Disease Control Section (San Francisco Department of Health; California)
- Center for Health, Education and Development Communication (Nigeria)
- Commission on Higher Education Regional Office VII, (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Center for Human and Economic Development Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The philosophy of open access was outlined in the 1947 Report of President Truman's Commission on Higher Education (President's Commission on Higher Education, 1947a).