Today, the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools is recognized worldwide as an authority on the education, registration, and licensure of nurses and other healthcare professionals.
What does CGFNS stand for?
CGFNS stands for Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of CGFNS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Georgia Fertility Institute (Macon, GA)
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor (Titleist Performance Institute)
- Corporate Governance Forum of Japan (aka Japan Corporate Governance Forum; also see asn JCGF)
- Centre Georges-François Leclerc (French cancer research center)
- Clicker Grids for Learning (Crick Software)
- Community Grid for Learning (UK)
- Certified Government Financial Manager
- Commanding General, Fleet Marine Force
- Commanding General, Fleet Marine Forces, Atlantic (US DoD)
- Commanding General, Fleet Marine Forces, Pacific (US DoD)
- Certified Government Finance Officer
- Computer Graphics Forum
- Carbon/Graphite Fiber-Reinforced Poly (biomaterials)
- Comptoir Général des Fontes et des Plastiques (French iron and plastics company)
- Confédération Générale de la Fonction Publique (French: General Confederation of Civil Servants, Luxembourg)
- Corn Gluten Feed Pellets
- Cyan-Green Fluorescent Protein (cell research)
- Colby Girls Fast Pitch Association (Colby, KS)
- Commonwealth Group of Family Planning Associations (UK)
- Centre de Gestion de la Fonction Publique Territoriale (French: Regional Public Service Management Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHILADELPHIA, July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) welcomed the decision yesterday by the U.
All nurses are certified through the Commission on graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools and must the Test of English as a Foreign Language Exam.