The following presentations will be made available on the ADAA website beginning December 1, 2012: "Mandatory Education" Overview of Commission on Dental Accreditation by Dr.
What does CODA stand for?
CODA stands for Commission on Dental Accreditation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CODA
We have 56 other meanings of CODA in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens Opposed to Domestic Abuse
- Cleveland Ohio Dog Advocates
- Cluster-On-Demand Architecture
- Co-Dependents Anonymous
- Collaborative Dysphagia Audit
- Collection of Open Digital Archives
- Collection of Open Digital Archives (Caltech)
- College Orchestra Directors Association
- Combative Oriental & Defendu Arts (UK)
- Combined Owner Driver Association
- Commission on Disabled Access
- Commission on Ohio Dental Assistants
- Common Optical Distribution Architecture
- Communication Disorders Association
- Community Data (Nottingham, UK)
- Community Drugs Awareness
- Component Detection Analysis
- Concept of Death Assessment
- Concurrent Design Assistant
- Congestion Detection and Avoidance
Samples in periodicals archive:
She currently holds the position of Director, Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada.
WCU's Dental Hygiene program at the Orange County Campus is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association to offer the only Bachelor of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene (BSDH) in the County.
The West Coast University program is one of only four offered in California and is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA).
The Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) voted to set accreditation standards for dental therapy education programs in the U.
In order to receive a local anesthetic permit, a licensed dental hygienist must have successfully completed a local anesthesia course in an educational program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation that includes a minimum of 15 hours of didactic instruction and 14 clinical hours.
5) The Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada (CDAC) defines accreditation as "a non-governmental, peer review process that measures education programs and dental services against predetermined national requirements (or standards).
WCU's dental hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) to offer one of only four Bachelor of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene (BSDH) programs in the state of California.