The League's efforts in this regard are making a tangible progress, Bin Khadra said in his address to the 21st session of the UN Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, held here on April 23-27.
What does CCPCJ stand for?
CCPCJ stands for Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (United Nations Committee; formed in 1991 in Versailles, France)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California County Planning Commissioners Association (Napa, CA)
- Canadian Coalition of Provincial Cottage Associations
- Connecticut Center for Prevention of Child Abuse (National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse)
- Chevy Chase Plaza Children's Center
- Chinese Communist Party Central Committee
- Current Contents Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences (journal)
- Camden Community and Police Consultative Group (UK)
- Center for Church Planting and Church Growth (Thailand)
- Common Control Physical Channel
- Consumers Choice Property Consultants, Inc. (Canada)
- Centro Cultural Paschoal Carlos Magno (Portuguese: Paschoal Carlos Magno Cultural Center; Niterói, Brazil)
- Competent Crew Practical Course Notes (book)
- Cambodian Centre for the Protection of Children's Rights
- Committee on College and Pre-College Russian (American University; Washington, DC)
- Cambridge City Primary Care Trust (health services clinic; Cambridge, England, UK)
- Center for Clean Products and Clean Technologies (University of Tennessee; Knoxville, TN)
- Central Cheshire Primary Care Trust (National Health Service; UK)
- Central Cornwall Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Center for Community Partnerships in Child Welfare (New York, NY)
- Canadian Council of Provincial Child and Youth Advocates
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (5) consider the proposed rules "as a matter of priority.