LifeFligh, t, Alaska Regional Hospital s critical care air ambulance program, has received a three-year accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems.
What does CAMTS stand for?
CAMTS stands for Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of CAMTS in our Acronym Attic
- California Association for Medical Transcription
- Canadian Association of Medical Teams Abroad
- Chicago Area Music Teachers Association
- Canadian Amateur Muay Thai Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Centre for Advanced Media Technology (Singapore)
- Computer Automated Machinery Technology (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Combined Arms MOUT Task Force
- Coalition for the Advancement of Michigan Tooling Industries
- Center for Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
- Canadian Arctic Marine Transportation Advisory Panel
- Cámara de Turismo (Guatemala)
- Canberra Area Medical Unit
- Central Airspace Management Unit (Air Traffic and Navigation Services; South Africa)
- Certified Ambassador Mortgage Underwriter (National Association of Mortgage Underwriters)
- Colorado Association of Municipal Utilities (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Communication Audio Management Unit (Racal)
- Concurrent Assembly Mock-Up
- Corrective Action Management Unit
- Calgary Agile Methods Users Group
- Canton Alliance Massillon Users Group (est. 1983)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gold Cross Ambulance has been reaccredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS).
a leading national provider of air medical services, announced today that its 15 air medical bases across Arizona earned full accreditation from The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS).