org Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs www.
What does CAAHEP stand for?
CAAHEP stands for Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAAHEP
We have 5 other meanings of CAAHEP in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Advancement of Adolescent Health (Australia)
- Centro Aiuto Assistenza Habbo (Italian: Habbo Aid Assistance Center)
- Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy-Related Hemorrhage (stroke research)
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History (various universities)
- Conserving Arkansas's Agricultural Heritage (University of Central Arkansas)
- Consortium of Art and Architectural Historians (Princeton, NJ)
- California African American HIV/AIDS Coalition (formerly known as the Statewide African American HIV/AIDS Advisory Board)
- Capital Area Austin Healey Club (McLean, VA)
- Center for African American History and Culture
- Consortium for the Advancement of Adult Higher Education (Phoenix, AZ)
- Committee on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (Clearwater, FL)
- Celebrating Asian American Heritage Foundation (Plano, TX)
- Canadian Association of Allied Health Programs
- Central Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- Coordinated Action Against Human Trafficking (US Agency for International Development; Albania)
- Canadian Association of Animal Health Technologists and Technicians
- Cambodian Association Auckland Inc. (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Ceramics Artists Association of Israel (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Civil Aviation Administration of Israel (aka Civil Aviation Authority of Israel)
- Civil Aviation Authority of Israel (aka Civil Aviation Administration of Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Certified Medical Assistant program is accredited by the American Association of Medical Assistants and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).