However, despite its size and location, this department considered it worthwhile to face the monumental task of becoming one of the smallest forces to receive accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc.
What does CALEA stand for?
CALEA stands for Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc. (Fairfax, Virginia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CALEA
We have 4 other meanings of CALEA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Astoria Local Development Coalition (Astoria, NY)
- Center for Analysis of Longitudinal Data in Education Research (Urban Institute; Washington, DC)
- Centro de Acción Legal en Derechos Humanos (Guatemala: Center for Legal Action on Human Rights)
- California Department of Justice
- California DVD Company (San Francisco, California)
- C-Based Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian
- Canadian Association of Literacy Educators
- Captive Animals Law Enforcement (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- Center for Asian Legal Exchange
- Consortium for Advanced Legal Education (Roswell, GA)
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act of 1994
- Center for Adult Learning and Educational Credentials
- California Association for Local Econonomic Development
- Centro de Altos Estudios Nacionales (Spanish, Uruguay)
- California Environmental Protection Agency
- Coordinamento Autonomie Locali Emilia Romagna (Italian)
- Centre for Arabic Language and Eastern Studies (Yemen)
- Chinese Adolescent Life Event Scale
- Colorado Association of Leaders in Educational Technology
- Campaign Against Live Freight
Samples in periodicals archive:
8, 2003 A team of three (3) out-of state assessors from the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc.
3 Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc.