Commission of the European Union on safety of flights updates the list every quarter, and we still are in the list.
What does CEU stand for?
CEU stands for Commission of the European Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEU
We have 109 other meanings of CEU in our Acronym Attic
- Certificats d'Études Universitaires (French: University Study Certificate)
- Channel Ecryption Unit
- Child Exploitation Unit
- Civil Enforcement Unit (NYPD)
- Civil Engineering Unit (US Coast Guard)
- Civilian Electronics Unit
- Clean Energy Utilization
- College of Eastern Utah (Price, UT)
- Combat Evaluation Unit (gaming)
- Command Execute Unit
- Conseil Européen des Urbanistes
- Container Equivalent Unit
- Continuing Education Unit
- Continuous Education Units
- Control Electronics Unit
- Cooling Equipment Unit
- Centre d'Études Universitaires de Bourg et de l'Ain (French: Bourg and Ain University Study Center; Bourg-en-Bresse, France)
- California Electric Users Cooperative
- Conference of European University Chaplains
- Conseil Européen des Confréries Enogastronomiques (French: European Council of Enogastronomic Brotherhoods)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Monday, the air safety commission of the European Union (EU) has given approval to the Angolan airline, TAAG, to add two new aircraft for European flights.
From Italy, the president of the Italian Senate, Renato Schifani, Emma Marcegaglia, president of Confindustria, and Rossana Boldi, chair of the Political Commission of the European Union participated.
He has engaged in an international transactional practice, testified on franchising before governmental bodies, participated in judicial and administrative proceedings, taught at universities and appeared before business and professional groups in numerous countries and before the Commission of the European Union, as well as before numerous U.
Global statistics on the incidence of food counterfeiting are scarce, but a report from the European Commission of the European Union shows that in the European Union alone, Customs personnel seized 4.
The Commission of the European Union has confessed that only Sweden and Britain are on track to meet the EU's Kyoto goals.
Thanks to Plug Power's excellent cooperation, we will begin the second phase of field tests throughout several European countries, partly sponsored by the Commission of the European Union," said Dr.
Bayer Group's planned acquisition of the polyols business of Lyondell Chemical has moved a major step closer with the announcement in Brussels, Belgium by the Commission of the European Union that it has no objection to the deal.