Currently, the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), which ensures that facilities provide safe treatment to their patients, governs almost all hospitals.
What does COA stand for?
COA stands for Commission of Accreditation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COA
We have 310 other meanings of COA in our Acronym Attic
- Coat of Arms
- Code of Arms (Dubstep Record Label)
- Coenzyme A (cellular respiration)
- Collection Agreements
- College of Architecture (various organizations)
- College of Arms (English heraldic authority)
- College of Arts
- College of the Atlantic (Bar Harbor, Maine, USA)
- Coming of Age
- Comité Olympique Algérien (French: Algerian Olympic Committee; Algeria)
- Commission on Aging (various locations)
- Commission on Athletics
- Commission on Audit (Philippines)
- Commission on Opticianry Accreditation
- Commissioned Officers Association (of the United States Public Health Service)
- Committee on Accreditation
- Committee on Administration (various organizations)
- Committee on Admissions
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Communities of America (Tampa Bay, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
was recently granted accreditation from the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Fully accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), and the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), Alhambra Hospital Medical Center is dedicated to providing prompt, personalized, high-quality health care in a friendly, comfortable environment.