First, at October's meeting of the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR), the United States proposed establishing the world's largest marine protected area (MPA), in Antarctica's Ross Sea.
What does CCAMLR stand for?
CCAMLR stands for Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAMLR
We have 1 other meaning of CCAMLR in our Acronym Attic
- Classification Commune des Actes Médicaux (French equivalent to the US Procedure Coding System)
- Communauté de Communes de l'Agglomération Migennoise (French: Community of Municipalities of Greater Migennoise; Migennes, France)
- Communauté de Communes de l'Arc Mosellan (French: Community of Communes of Arc Mosellan; Moselle, France)
- Conformance Claim Attachment Mechanism (WS-I attachments profile)
- Congenital Cystic Adenoid Malformation
- Contamination and Collision Avoidance Maneuver
- Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility (transportation)
- Colorado Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coalition (Englewood, CO)
- Commission de Contrôle des Assurances, des Mutuelles et des Institutions de Prévoyance (French: Supervisory Commission for Insurance, Mutual Funds and Pension Funds)
- Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of the Lung (prenatal care)
- Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Chinese Canadian Advertising Marketing and Media Association
- Canadian Christian Addiction Ministry Providers (Canada)
- Central Coast Ambient Monitoring Program (Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board; California; US NOAA)
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (India)
- Colorado Center for Altitude Medicine and Physiology (Colorado University)
- Common Control and Measurement Plane (aka Common Control and Measurement Protocols; Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Child Care Access Means Parents in School (US Department of Education)
- Central California Aerospace Modeling Society (hobbyist organization)
- Comprehensive Cooperative Agreement Monitoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Maritime NZ said sending a plane was also "not viable" because it was an eight-hour flight In addition, Maritime New Zealand in 1979, according to the website of the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR told AFP.
Speaking at OUTLOOK 2004, the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics (ABARE) conference, in March, Dr Denzil Miller of the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR) revealed that the illegal harvest was estimated at US$518 million compared to US$486 million for legitimate fishing.