Mason concedes that the paper was seen as not radical enough, and that the furious response of various equality watchdogs, now united as the Commission for Equality and Human Rights, is likely to be reflected in the final legislation.
What does CEHR stand for?
CEHR stands for Commission for Equality and Human Rights (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEHR
- Centre for Environmental History and Policy
- Certified Expert Vulnerability Professional (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- China Environmental Health Project
- Comité Européen de l'Hospitalisation Privée
- Conservation, Environment and Historic Preservation
- Continuing Education in the Health Professions
- Council on Employee Health and Productivity
- Centre for the Evaluation of Health Professionals Educated Abroad (Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Ecological Health Research (University of California, Davis; US EPA)
- Center for Ethics and Human Rights
- Committee on Education and Human Resources
- Corps of Engineer Directorate of Human Resources
- Coastal Empire Hunting Retriever Club (Savannah, GA)
- Community Environmental Health Resource Center (Washington, DC)
- Centre for Environment, Human Rights and Development (Eleme, Nigeria; est. 1999)
- Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist
- Canada Eastern Hard Red Winter (wheat)
- Canadian Economic History Society
- Cape Elizabeth High School (Cape Elizabeth, ME)
- Center for Environmental Health Sciences (University of California, Davis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of the staff at the Commission for Equality and Human Rights are yet to be told what their jobs will be and their first day was spent at the Hilton Hotel, Cardiff, because their new office is not ready.
They welcomed the formation of the new Commission for Equality and Human Rights (CEHR).
But it's odds on that Shilpa Shetty, Jade Goody, et al will feature somewhere in the address from the pulpit, to be given by Trevor Phillips, chair of the new Commission for Equality and Human Rights (CEHR).
The Commission for Equality and Human Rights will mark a 'step change' in the battle against discrimination and will champion diversity in Britain, said ministers.
Byline: By Rowena Buzzard This week's top tips for employees takes a look at the Commission for Equality and Human Rights.
The other day, a headhunter called asking for suggestions for the job of chief executive of the coming Commission for Equality and Human Rights (CEHR).