What does CUR stand for?
CUR stands for Commission d'Utilisation Régionale (French: Commission for Regional Use)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUR
We have 26 other meanings of CUR in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens United Political Victory Fund (Washington, DC)
- Canadian Union of Postal Workers
- Cigarette Use Questionnaire (psychological test)
- Communauté Urbaine de Québec (French: Quebec Urban Community)
- Canadian University Queer Services Conference
- See You Cutie (chat)
- Cambridge University Radio (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Capacity Utilization Rate (economic measurement)
- Carbon Usage Rate
- Clave Única de Registro (Spanish: Registration fee)