What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Commission Électrotechnique Internationale (French: International Electrotechnical Commission; est. 1906; Switzerland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Coincident Economic Indicator (statistics)
- Collectieve Energie Inkoop (Dutch: Collective Purchasing Power)
- Collège d'Enseignement en Immobilier (French: College of Education in Real Estate; Quebec, Canada)
- Collège d'Etudes Internationales (French: College of International Studies; Université Paris-Sud; Orsay, France)
- College Equality Index (cultural climate index)
- Combustion Engineering Inc.
- COMINT/ELINT Integration
- Comitato Elettrotecnico Italiano (Italian Electrotechnical Committee)
- Commission Économique Interministérielle (French: Interministerial Economic Commission; Belgium)
- Commission Électorale Indépendante (French: Independent Electoral Commission; Côte d'Ivoire)
- Committee on Environmental Improvement
- Committee on Environmental Issues
- Commodity Exchange, Inc.
- Communications & Entertainment Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Communications Electronics Installation
- Communications Electronics Instruction
- Communications Electronics Intelligence
- Comparably Efficient Interconnection
- Comparatively Efficient Interconnection
- Competitive Edge, Inc. (Peachtree City, GA)