Oracle's product evaluations will be conducted by Logica UK Limited, a Commercially Licensed Evaluation Facility (CLEF) under the UK Evaluation Scheme.
What does CLEF stand for?
CLEF stands for Commercially Licensed Evaluation Facility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLEF
We have 11 other meanings of CLEF in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative Longitudinal Evaluation of Ethnicity and Refractive Error
- Crosscut Lean Exhaust Emissions Reduction Simulation (US Department of Energy)
- Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training
- Caltech Laboratory for Experimental Finance
- Campus Life Enhancement Fund
- Centre de Loisirs et d'Enseignement du Français (Paris, France)
- Chicagoland Lutheran Educational Foundation (Bensenville, IL)
- Clinical E-Science Framework (UK)
- Clinical Legal Education Foundation
- Commercial Evaluation Facility
- Concerts and Lessons to Enrich Families (Pasadena Symphony)
- Cross Language Evaluation Forum
- Cleavage of Lateral Epitaxial Films for Transfer
- Collateral Ligament Extension-Flexion Test
- Canadian Law Enforcement Games
- Central London Europe Group (UK; part of the European Movement, UK)
- Child Labor Elimination Group (India)
- Communications, Legal Institutions, Economics and Government (university degree program)
- Candida Lipolytica Ester Hydrolase (enzyme)
- Center for Law, Ethics, and Health (est. 2005; University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)