Minnesota Power, an ALLETE company (NYSE:ALE), announced today it intends to build, own and operate the first commercial wind energy facility in northeastern Minnesota.
What does CWEF stand for?
CWEF stands for Commercial Wind Energy Facility (wind power system; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWEF
- Curvilinear Wave Electrodynamics
- Canada West Equipment Dealers Association
- Conseil Wallon de l'Environnement pour le Développement Durable (Belgium)
- Career Work Experience Education (Cabrillo College; California)
- Center for Work Education and Employment (Denver, CO)
- Centre for Wind Energy and the Environment (University of Northern British Columbia; Canada)
- China World Elevator Expo
- Cooperative Work Experience Education
- Canadian World Education Foundation (Canada)
- Clean Water Enforcement Fund (New Jersey)
- Concordia Welfare and Education Foundation (Hong Kong based social welfare NGO)
- Conditional Weight Enumerating Function
- Cosequin Winter Equestrian Festival (Wellington, FL)
- Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. (Texas)
- Combat Warfare Electronic Intelligence
- Consortium of Women Entrepreneurs of India (New Delhi, India)
- Cheshire and Warrington Economic Information Partnership (United Kingdom)
- Community-Wide Education and Information Services
- Centre for Wetlands, Environment and Livelihoods (UK)
- Child Welfare Education for Leadership (Pittsburgh, PA)