We are thrilled that Peterbilt is offering the Bendix ACB system on their highway vehicles," said Fred Andersky, Director of Marketing - Controls, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, LLC.
What does CVS stand for?
CVS stands for Commercial Vehicle Systems, LLC
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVS
We have 270 other meanings of CVS in our Acronym Attic
- Closed User Group Validation and Selection Request (ITU-T)
- Clovis Cannon AFB, New Mexico, United States (airport code)
- Code Versioning System
- Coding Violation - Section
- Coefficient de Variations Saisonnières (French: Coefficient of Seasonal Variation)
- College of Veterinary Science
- Combat Vehicle System
- Combined Verification Section
- Comma-Separated Values
- Commercial Vehicle Show (UK)
- Commercial Vendor Services
- Commercial Vessel Safety
- Community Violence Solutions
- Compliance Verification System (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- Compressed Voice System (RAD)
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- Computerized Voting System
- CompuVision Systems, Inc.
- Comunicazione Valutaria Statistica (currency report for statistical purposes)
- Concurrent Versions System (open source software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chan, Staff Engineer, Electronic Air Control, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, LLC * Michael Duoba, Research Engineer, Argonne National Laboratory * Dr.