The Province of Alberta Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division has placed an initial order for 56 DVM-500 units.
What does CVED stand for?
CVED stands for Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVED
We have 2 other meanings of CVED in our Acronym Attic
- Copper Valley Electric Association
- Cisplatin, Velban, Etoposide, Bleomycin (oncology)
- Central Valley Electric Cooperative (New Mexico)
- Central Virginia Electric Cooperative (Colleen, VA)
- Chester Vintage Enthusiasts Club (automobile club; est. 1959; Chester, England, UK)
- Connecticut Valley Electric Company (now Public Service of New Hampshire)
- Constant Velocity Expansion Chamber (type of tuned pipe)
- Coronary Venular Endothelial Cell (biology)
- Chemical Valley Emergency Coordinating Organization (Canada)
- Combat Vehicle Electric Drive
- Common Veterinary Entry Document (Association of Port Health Authorities)
- Central Vermont Economic Development Corporation
- Champlain Valley Educator Development Center (Vermont)
- Comox Valley Economic Development Society
- County Vocational Education and Extension Boards
- Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center (Ohio)
- Concerned Vermonters for Equal Educational Opportunity
- Cajon Valley Education Foundation (est. 1985; California)
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facilities (California Department of Transportation)
- Conestoga Valley Education Foundation (Leola, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Divisions are adding its forces to the campaign.