If a reservation has been cancelled, the itinerary will provide contact information for the commercial travel office as well as reservation details to aid in re-booking.
What does CTO stand for?
CTO stands for Commercial Travel Office (Defense Finance and Accounting Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTO
We have 155 other meanings of CTO in our Acronym Attic
- Cognizant Transportation Office
- Color Temperature Orange (photography)
- Color, Taste and Odor (water purification)
- Colorado Tourism Office
- Combined Test Organization (US Army)
- Combined Transport Operator
- Commander Task Unit
- Commander's Training Objective (US Army)
- Commercial Taxes Officer (India)
- Commercial Transportation Office
- Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation (UK)
- Communications Tasking Order (US Air Force)
- Community Treatment Order (psychiatric term for forced drugging outside hospital context)
- Compagnie Téléphonique de l'Ouest (French: Telephone Company of the West)
- Compensatory Time Off
- Composés Traces Organiques (French: Trace Organic Contaminants)
- Compte Titre Ordinaire (French: Ordinary Account Title)
- Computer Tasking Order
- Concentration of Total Oxygen (also seen as ctO2)
- Concurrent Test and Operations (Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two cost components represented the majority of the over $56 million in estimated net savings--personnel savings and reduced commercial travel office fees.
Even users who are not yet automated can take advantage of the new, improved DTS through their supporting commercial travel office.
carrying family members should contact their commercial travel office.
UNUSED TICKETS DEFINED * Tickets purchased for Government travel, but never used * Travel is terminated short of the authorized destination * Return portion of a round-trip ticket is not used * Services actually furnished are different or of a lesser value than those authorized RESPONSIBILITY-AS A GOVERNMENT TRAVELER Government travelers having downgraded, exchanged, unused, or partially unused tickets that were purchased with their individually billed account (IBA) should exchange those coupons for a Credit Card Refund Notice (CCRN) receipt from the Transportation Service Provider (TSP)/ Travel Management Center (TMC)/ Commercial Travel Office (CTO).
To demonstrate weaknesses in DOD's system of internal controls, GAO submitted a fictitious travel order to a commercial travel office to obtain an airline ticket from Washington, D.
Passenger Travel Service Committee: Involved in efforts to provide a process for passenger airlines to recover increased fuel charges for government travel; worked to inform and educate DOD on the value of the current rental car programs; provided feedback on the new Defense Travel System and initiated a meeting between the Defense Travel Management Office, Society of Government Travel Professionals, and the Commercial Travel Office to make certain the stakeholders had a clear understanding of the changes initiated by the Global Distribution Systems.
COL Larry Schaefer, Program Director, DTS, provided an update on the status of the DTS to include changes that have occurred in the program's schedule as a result of pilot site feedback and the DoD acquisition process as it pertains to the DTS Web Portal and the Commercial Travel Office.