The Commercial Space Launch Act of 1984 is clear," said Jeff Greason, CEO of XCOR Aerospace, a rocket engines and rocket powered vehicles company based in Mojave, California.
What does CSLA stand for?
CSLA stands for Commercial Space Launch Act of 1984
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSLA
We have 55 other meanings of CSLA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian School Library Association
- Canadian Society of Landscape Architects
- Center for the Study of Los Angeles
- Ceskoslovenska Lidova Armada (Czechoslovak People's Army)
- Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts (Chattanooga, TN, USA)
- Child Safety Lock Act of 2005
- China Sports Lottery Administration
- Church and Synagogue Library Association
- Church of Scientology, Los Angeles Organization
- Classroom Sign Language Assessment
- Communications Security Logistics Activity (US Army)
- Communications Security Logistics Agency (US Army)
- Community Savings Loan Association
- Community Service Learning Abroad
- Community Sports Leadership Award
- Community Support Living Arrangement
- Comparative Study of Linguistic Attitudes
- Component-based Scalable Logical Architecture (Rockford Lhotka)
- COMSUBLANT Alt (Commander Submarine Force, Atlantic Fleet, Alternate)
- Context Switching Logic Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The audit said the Commercial Space Launch Act of 1984, designed to promote the use of government-owned facilities by privately owned companies, has led to some confusion over how to charge users.