Sanders has served on the NASA Biological and Physical Research Advisory Committee, as a consultant to the NASA Space Communication Center and the Scientific Director for the NASA Medical Informatics and Technology Applications Commercial Space Center.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Commercial Space Center (NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Comité Supérieur de Contrôle (French: Superior Control Committee; Belgium)
- Comm South Companies, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Command & Staff College
- Command and Staff College
- Command and Staff Course
- Command Security Corporation (various locations)
- Command Senior Chief
- Command Status and Control Register
- Command/Community Support Center
- Commander in Chief’s (CINC’s) Strategic Concept (US DoD)
- Commission de Sécurité des Consommateurs
- Commission Scolaire de la Capitale (French)
- Committee on Scholarly Communication (various schools)
- Commodity Software Change
- Common Service Centre (India)
- Common Signaling Channel
- Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (UK)
- Commonwealth Science Council
- Communication System Control
- Communications Solutions Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the case of Heritage Fare, GMCI provided a broad range of assistance including technology acquisition and development and introductions to potential customers and strategic partners, such as the NASA Food Technology Commercial Space Center, for taste tests and performance studies.
Space Missions: Storage Stability and Nutritive Value of Food for Long-Term Manned Space Missions; Preservation Methods Utilized for Space Food; NASA Food Technology Commercial Space Center.
The NASA-Yale University Commercial Space Center for Medical Informatics and Technology Applications (CSC/MITA) conducted an Everest Extreme Expedition to put in place a telemedicine support on the mountain for the climbing season of 1998.
It is being coordinated with the assistance of BioServe Space Technologies, a non-profit, NASA-sponsored Commercial Space Center (CSC) located at the University of Colorado and at Kansas State University.
The Center for Satellite and Hybrid Communication Networks is one of 17 commercial space centers sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
The consortium includes the city of Palmdale and the Western Commercial Space Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to attracting space business to California.
Sanders serves as a member of the Life and Microgravity Sciences Advisory Committee as well as the Scientific Director of the NASA Medical Informatics and Technology Applications Commercial Space Center and is a consultant to the NASA Space Communication Center.