Materials and Methods The Commercial Shark Fishery Observer Program (CSFOP), was coordinated by the Florida Program for Shark Research at the Florida Museum of Natural History, and the Shark Bottom Longline Observer Program (SBLOP) is coordinated by NOAA's Panama City Laboratory of the National Marine Fisheries Service, Southeast Fisheries Science Center.
What does CSFOP stand for?
CSFOP stands for Commercial Shark Fishery Observer Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Combined Support Functions Module
- Commercial Spent Fuel Management
- Conductive Scanning Force Microscopy
- Conseil Supérieur de la Fonction Militaire (French: Supreme Council of Military Service)
- Chapter Society for Neuroscience (Illinois)
- Coalition for San Francisco Neighborhoods (San Francisco, CA)
- Contract Search File, New Entries (K10,000 Series)
- Creation Science Fellowship of New Mexico
- Conic Section Function Neural Networks (sonar)
- Chief of Star Fleet Operations (Star Trek)
- Call Setup Failure Probability
- Chartered Senior Financial Planner
- Chef de Section Formation Professionnelle (French: Section Head of Vocational Training)
- Coded Superframe Phase (wireless communication)
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Common and Foreign Security Policy (of the European Union)
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (UK)
- Compact Small Form-Factor Pluggable Transceiver (optical telecommunications)
- Conseil Supérieur de la Fonction Publique (French: Higher Council of Civil Service)
- Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
Samples in periodicals archive:
shark fisheries over the last two decades as a member of the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council's Special Shark Scientific and Statistical Committee and the National Marine Fisheries Service's Sawfish Status Review Team, as a participant in the National Marine Fishery Service's Shark Evaluation workshops, as an advisor to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, and as the leader of the Commercial Shark Fishery Observer Program.
In 1994, the Commercial Shark Fishery Observer Program (CSFOP) initiated monitoring of bottom longline (BLL) vessels targeting sharks in the U.