5 million) settlement resolves allegations that, in contract negotiations and over the course of the contract's administration, Oracle knowingly failed to meet its contractual obligations to provide GSA with current, accurate and complete information about its commercial sales practices, including discounts offered to other customers," the Justice Department said in a statement.
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Commercial Sales Practice
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- College Search Program
- College Store Professional (National Associationn of College Stores college bookstores professional designation)
- Colorado State Patrol
- Colorado State Publications (Denver, CO)
- Combat Security Police (USAF)
- Combined Sensor Program (US NOAA)
- Command-response Scenario Pattern
- Commander Submarine Force, Pacific Fleet
- Commence Search Point/Pattern
- Commerce Service Provider
- Commercial Space Package
- Commercial Subroutine Package
- Commission on Systematics in Petrology (IUGS)
- Commission Scolaire des Patriotes (Canadian school board)
- Committee on Science Policy (various organizations)
- Common SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) Processor
- Common Security Protocol
- Common Signal Processor
- Common Spatial Pattern
- Common Support Pool
Samples in periodicals archive:
federal sector the effects will be increased competition and a need to build more commercial sales practices, especially in areas of government that were primarily sole source, such as the intelligence community.
In connection therewith, the GSA has elected to conduct a pre-award audit of certain commercial sales practice pricing information of the company.