Active within the community, Collins is a current member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), CoreNet Global, Urban Land Institute (ULI), Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Atlanta Board of Realtors, Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW) and Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of Realtors (FGCAR).
What does CREW stand for?
CREW stands for Commercial Real Estate for Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CREW
We have 53 other meanings of CREW in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive/Receptive and Expressive Vocabulary Test
- Canopy Relative Work (skydiving)
- Cascadia Region Earthquake Workgroup
- Center for Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife
- Centre de Recherches sur l'Economie Wallone (French: Research Center of the Walloon Economy; Belgium)
- Certificate Renewal Examination, Written (American Board of Ophthalmology)
- Chennai Radha Engineering Works (India)
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- Citizens Research and Environmental Watch
- Collaboratory for Research on Electronic Work
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network (Lawrence, KS)
- Community Renewal and Enrichment through Work (Pima County, AZ)
- Continuous Review Evaluation Weeding (methodology)
- Counter RCIED (Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Electronic Warfare (also seen as Remote Control)
- Custodians of Rare and Endangered Wildflowers (South Africa)
- Columbia River Education and Workforce Council
- Consortium for Research in Elastic Wave Exploration Seismology
- Canadian Reforestation and Environmental Workers Society
- Caribbean Radiation Early Warning System (regional network)
- Co-Operative Requirements Engineering with Scenarios
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, she is an active member of several Chambers of Commerce, and is a Board Member and Committee Director for Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW).