CoStar's suite of services offers customers access via the Internet to the most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information throughout the U.
What does CREI stand for?
CREI stands for Commercial Real Estate Information
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CREI
We have 40 other meanings of CREI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities
- Centre for Research and Education in Human Services
- Consortium for Research on Equitable Health Systems (UK)
- Columbia River Exhibition of History, Science and Technology (Richland, WA)
- Comprehensive Real Estate Holding Tax (Republic of Korea)
- Capitol Radio Engineering Institute
- Center for Research, Education and Innovation (San Francisco, CA)
- Centre de Recerca en Economia Internacional
- Certified Real Estate Instructor
- Citrus Research and Education Institute
- Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cost Reduction & Effectiveness Improvement
- California Real Estate Inspection Association (Palm Springs, CA)
- Carolina Real Estate Investor's Association (Asheville, NC)
- Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association
- Creative Real Estate Investors Association
- Centre for Research in Education Inclusion and Diversity (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Centre of Research Expertise in Improved Disability Outcomes (Canada)
- Central Rockies Ecosystem Interagency Liaison Group (Canada)
- China Renewable Energy Information Network (Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion; China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the long-term renewal agreement, CoStar will continue to provide Cushman & Wakefield professionals throughout the United States a full complement of fully researched and verified commercial real estate information services.
Our goal is to be the pre-eminent source of commercial real estate information in Europe," said Andrew C.
About Trepp: Trepp LLC, headquartered in New York City, is an established independent provider of CMBS and commercial real estate information, analytics and technology in the securities and investment management industry.
the number one provider of commercial real estate information/marketing solutions, today announced that the total number of for sale and for lease listings in its online database of commercial real estate information surpassed one million listings this week.
He brings more than 17 years of real estate experience to Studley, with a diverse background in commercial real estate information services, sales, sales management, leasing and acquisitions.
a nationwide provider of commercial real estate property and listings services, and Stewart Re-Source, a commercial real estate information firm with leading-edge Internet-based solutions, are working to integrate Stewart's aerial images and geographic maps with Xceligent's proprietary real estate information and listing data.
Acquisition of DoreyPRO Online Business By Commercial Real Estate's Largest Research Organization Enhances Quality and Scope of Information for Local Service Providers and Confirms CoStar's Leading Position as Atlanta's Premier Online Commercial Real Estate Information Service BETHESDA, Md.