Some commercial real estate professionals, however, believe our industry is immune to the disruptive effects of new technology.
What does CRE stand for?
CRE stands for Commercial Real Estate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRE
We have 284 other meanings of CRE in our Acronym Attic
- Coal Research Establishment (UK)
- Coast Rescue Equipment
- Collection, Reclamation, & Exchange
- Color Resolution Enhancement
- Columbia River Estuary
- Combat Readiness Evaluation
- Combat Reconnaissance Element
- Comisión Reguladora de Energía (México)
- Comité Régional d'Equitation (French: Regional Riding Committee)
- Commander Royal Engineers
- Commission de Régulation de l'Energie (French: Commission of Energy Regulation)
- Commission for Racial Equality (Scotland)
- Committee for Research and Exploration (various organizations)
- Commodity Resource & Environmental, Inc. (Burbank, CA)
- Community Resource Exchange (New York, NY)
- Component Responsible Engineering
- Compressor, Refrigerant, Evaporative
- Conception Réalisation Électrique (French: Electrical Design Realization)
- Confederation of Reformed Evangelicals (Moscow, Idaho)
- Conférence Permanente des Recteurs, des Présidents et Vice-Chanceliers des Universités Européennes (French: Standing Conference of Rectors, Presidents and Vice-Chancellors of European Universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether you're sitting on acres of undeveloped land in the South (as Wallace's family does), living with an urban core undergoing redevelopment or have just always wanted to own a housing unit, hotel, strip mall, factory or office building, you could be looking at one of the best ways in America to reach millionaire status--a commercial real estate investment opportunity.
House of Representatives, July 30, 1992 I am pleased to have this opportunity to discuss the Federal Reserve's supervision of bank lending on commercial real estate and the international coordination of supervisory efforts, in general.
WASHINGTON -- Government regulations, if not properly set, could reduce the flow of capital to commercial real estate and weaken a robust commercial real estate market, according to testimony submitted yesterday by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) to a House panel.
recently served as a guest speaker for the Real Estate Associate Program (REAP) New York Kick-Off hosted by Cushman & Wakefield, a REAP sponsor and the world's preeminent commercial real estate services firm.
Bank Commercial Real Estate opened a new office in Houston's West Loop/Galleria area.
CREW Foundation, the philanthropic arm of CREW Network (Commercial Real Estate Women), together with its global executive pPartner, Cushman & Wakefield, and its global senior partner, KeyBank, announced the kick-off of the second year of a participatory classroom program aimed at educating teenage girls about Commercial Real Estate 101.
WASHINGTON -- The Commercial Leading Indicator for the commercial real estate market, shows an improvement in commercial sectors will continue into 2007, according to the National Association of Realtors(R).