The sponsorship agreement will see Airservices fund four scholarships per year to assist young female aviators with the cost of obtaining a Private or Commercial Pilot Licence.
What does CPLA stand for?
CPLA stands for Commercial Pilot Licence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPLA
We have 28 other meanings of CPLA in our Acronym Attic
- Corporal (Promotable)
- Common Prototyping Language/Common Prototyping System
- Choroid Plexus Lipocalin 1
- Cal Pre-Law Association
- Carleton Pre-Law Association
- Center for Prior Learning Assessment
- Center for Promotion of Learning Abilities
- Certified Public Library Administrator
- Chinese People's Liberation Army
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture
- Committee for Political and Legislative Action
- Connecticut Patent Law Association
- Connecticut Product Liability Act
- Consolidated Profit & Loss Account
- Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act
- Cordillera People’s Liberation Army
- Country Public Libraries Association of New South Wales
- Cranbrook Public Library Association
- cytoplasmic phospholipase A 2
- Polylactide Aliphatic Copolymer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael had to pass 14 exams in everything from navigation to emergency procedures to enrol on his Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) course at Leeds/Bradford Airport.
Michael, from Morpeth, Northumberland, had to pass 14 gruelling exams in everything from navigation to emergency procedures to enrol on his Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) course at Leeds/Bradford Airport.
To be eligible for a * Commercial Pilot Licence, the applicant must already hold a PPL, have received the necessary training and completed a written exam as well as Civil Aviation Authority tests.
FOURTEEN Bahrainis were awarded their commercial pilot licence from Ayla Aviation Academy at a graduation ceremony held at King Hussein International Airport in Aqaba, Jordan last night.
Byline: Manama Fourteen Bahrainis were awarded their commercial pilot licence from Ayla Aviation Academy at a graduation ceremony held at King Hussein International Airport in Aqaba, Jordan.
GGIFA plans to use the trainer to provide Commercial Pilot Licence, Instrument Rating and Visual Flight Rules courses to local and international students.
If you want to work as a commercial helicopter pilot, you will need a Commercial Pilot Licence (Helicopter) - CPL(H) - or the more advanced Airline Transport Pilot (Helicopter) Licence - ATPL(H), which is needed for piloting two-crew helicopters.